Saturday, May 8, 2010

H - Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic

Well well, today I'll release the suspends I've created in my old blog regarding my 27th birthday present with the letter H. If you wish to read the histories behind you can read at : My first announcement 30-3-2010, First sneak peak h... and Second sneak peak more h...

I'm really happy to have first ever Swiss Automatic watch as my present. Thanks Bibi so much ^^. I love the present very much (but of course not as much as my love for you. paiseh paiseh :p). This is so far my best present I've ever received as a present. The dial has a simple yet classy design. Together with the black leather strap with crocodile skin texture it really brings out the elegant feeling. Hehe...

Detail description of my present:

Country : Switzerland
Brand : HAMILTON
Collection : JAZZMASTER
Model : H32515535
Style : HAMILTON VIEWMATIC


Movement: ETA Cal. 2824-2 25 jewels Swiss Automatic.
Functions: Date calendar, window display.
Case: Solid 316L Stainless steel. Combination satin/polished finish. 3 piece construction (bezel, core, back).
Crown: Water Resistant style. Factory Logo engraved/embossed.
Crystal: Sapphire. Very slight dome profile.
Dial: Black color. Guilloche texture. Applied polished Silver color markers.
Hands: Steel color. Super-LumiNova radiation-free luminous filled.
Case Back: Screw-on style ( held by screws ). Observation crystal.
Band: Brown color. Alligator style textured leather.
Clasp: Deployant style. Factory Logo engraved/embossed.
Water Resistance: 50m/165ft /5atm.
Case Size: 41.00mm. 11.00mm.
Warranty: 2 years Factory Limited.


4 comments:

  1. look at the bright side bro. still using your casio means that it is a good and faithful watch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swee watch..congrats dude..Look minimal and swiss auto..keng lah..I also dont have..only got japan 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. semut: who say u got japan only, dun leave out you russian made one. hehe... where is your rolex?

    ReplyDelete