Friday, May 14, 2010

Al Ibrahimi Restaurant Celebrating Melvin's Birthday

Last week (7/5/10) we BMC guys celebrated our Project Manager, Melvin's Birthday at one of our favorite spots in Abu Dhabi - Al Ibrahimi Restaurant. In the middle of that day, non of us remembered it was his birthday until my hand phone's alarm started to rang. Lucky that I've saved his birthday on my hand phone, else I'll also be one of the forgetful guys here. :p After realizing his birthday, I shyly wished him in the car as we are on our way to lunch in Sharjah, another Emirate (State) of UAE after a long meeting with our project's consultant. I bought him lunch as a birthday present and I realized that he was pretty happy about it later when Furby told me that he was talking about it in their office.

Later on the day I got the news that we are going to Al Ibrahimi Restaurant for dinner to celebrate Melvin's birthday. It is one of our bosses favorite place so go when celebrating any occasion due to that the food are nice, price are moderate and they serve Teh Tarik!

Just a week after my new lens purchase, it's time to put my 35mm AF-D f/2 to real action. The fast aperture is perfect for the low lighting condition and bokeh background shots.

Sweets on display
D90 35mm f/2 at 1/80sec f/2 ISO200

Savory Arabic-Indian food of Al Ibrahimi
D90 35mm f/2 at 1/15sec f/2.8 ISO400

Happy Birthday Melvin!
D90 35mm f/2 at 1/15sec f/4 ISO800

Slice of cake
D90 35mm f/2 at 1/30sec f/2.8 ISO400

2 comments:

  1. bro, nice photos. i like the last one, damn nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro. prime lens are really sharp on focus. i love the results too ;) I'll be seeing you next week :D

    ReplyDelete