Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jayvan & Wendy's ROM

   Last weekend was a very busy weekend to me. Shooting for Ching Yeu's Project 46 and also Javen and Wendy's registration of marriage at Malacca. This is my first time shooting pre-wedding and ROM. Thanks you so much giving me the chance to experience and learn. Being my first, the results are not as good as the pros out there. Paiseh paiseh if my shoots are bad :p

The pics are a bit small in this page layout. Click the pics for bigger view :-)















Most shots are taken with my Nikkor 12-24mm f/4 and 30mm f/2. Flash is used in some shots. Hehe... Utilized what I learned during my previous flash class. Comments and critique is most welcomed. :-)

2 comments:

  1. a suggestion from me, this photo http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OZlc1ms-hQg/TfLYbMpjytI/AAAAAAAAAoQ/04XTaBuDEmk/s640/Jayvan+%2526+Wendy+ROM+09.jpg, crop it until left the two person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ding: i get what you mean. thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete